Friday, March 12, 2010

#55 Vetrans/Spain Park

On Monday March 8th I decided to pick a short trail that was within a good distance from my home. The Spain Park trail is roughly 14 miles from my home. The book listed the loop around the lake only. The picture to the left is actually of the cross country trail that extends under the bridge of Jaguar Drive and into the woods behind Jeff State. The whole thing appeared to be about a 5k. Kylie stayed on the leash for the most of it due to extremely heavy foot traffic. That's also why there aren't more pictures. I didn't want anyone thinking I was a creeper. It was the first sunny day we had seen in months so everyone was out here! I went around 3:30 pm. I should've thought that over more. Anyway, all that matters is that this is ONE DOWN, 59 TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment